Time Management

At the end of the day , do you think you missed out an important task for the day or have you ever felt it was so easy to do , I could have completed it earlier if I had started?
90% of the people say "Yes" to these questions.Are you among those 90% , if yes, then you need to manage your time well.
You know very well, everyone on this planet has a day of 24 hours only. It is not that those who are successful have an extra hour in their day or those who are not successful have less hour in a day.
So,why should you not utilize your time well to achieve what you want to achieve in life.Someone asked me, Madam how do you get time to write?
I smile to them and say, I manage  my time effectively.
Now, the question is how to manage your time. Here are few do's and don'ts for managing time.
Do's
1.Get up half an hour prior to your time now. Early morning when you are free from daily routine write down your To do list.
2. Set some personal goals . Create your treasure map or vision board to remind you of your goals.
3. Prioritise your goals and arrange them accordingly.
Don'ts
1. Keeping the goals very easy or too challenging.
2. Procrastinating your action taking.
3. Doing too many tasks at a time.
One tip- for today
Say to yourself every day
"I have enough time to do all my work for the day" and start taking actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combustion

CELL CLASS-8

Combustion